- Hull City Council (Cllr Waudby, Park Area Team and External Partnership Team): Identified the potential use of the old Isaac Newton 6th Form building, as well as the concessionary lease agreement for 5 years.
- NPS Humber: Building survey advice and solutions
- Insurance Partnership: (Kim Dalton): Providing advice & insurance solutions that will help the building to deliver it's objectives.
- Community Matters: Providing 6 month free membership, helping the Centre Manager establish firm foundations for the buildings future.
Over the last 6 months we have also collected donated furniture and equipment from various sources. Many thanks to...
- Hull City Council External Partnership Team (Max, Julie and Iain)
AND of course our New Centre Manager Sue Pleasance - one month into her new part time role and pulling it all together!
Finally a BIG thank you to ALL Greatfield Steering Group members for being part of the planning group and listening to their community.
So whats next...
- We need local people to visit and chat with Sue over tea and mince pies. Your ideas for the building and how to make it happen? This is really important to us, as we would like the building to be used and enjoyed by everybody!
- The building also needs a name, a local identity - got any suggestions?
- We will be Inviting organisation to tour the building and share their ideas on how best to use space and encourage partnership working to benefit Greatfield Community.
- We need lots of people to help decorate each room. If you have some time or any decorating equipment (new or old), please get in touch by email email@example.com
In the new year, more photos and news we be shared - so please fill out a contact form to keep in touch.